Learn Fl Studio Technique Of Realization
Hello friends Learn Fl Studio Technique Of Realization. I make pdf formations to teach you how you use easily fl studio and start making your first music. the third module consists of 7 lesson pdf.
- You can buy full formation for only 69,90€ and have a 50% discount.
Also you can buy only one leasson.
- Learn The Compressors / PDF Version / 19,90€
- Learn The Sidechain / PDF Version / 19,90€
- Learn The Slicing / PDF Version / 19,90€
- Learn Reverb & Delay / PDF Version / 19,90€
- Learn Chorus , Flanger & Phaser / PDF Version / 19,90€
- Learn The Stereo Space / PDF Version / 19,90€
- Learn Mixing & Mastering / PDF Version / 19,90€
FL Studio Tips
Key words (often English) used in FL Studio and sometimes in other popular sequencers:
- Beat note length created by a number of steps defined in the room settings, so by default a black 4 steps
- Step: smallest visible division in the Step Sequencer, by default a sixteenth note
- Pattern: series of steps affixed to channels that form a logical time loop
- Playlist: grid with which structure or the final part consists in adding, deleting or juxtaposing different patterns
- Channel: contains a sound file created in real time (generator) or pre-recorded (sample, instrument sound)
- Pitch: the pitch of a note, increase this setting provides a sharper note and diminish the fact backfire, provides a more serious note.
- Panning: the position of a sound in the sound space from the left channel to the right channel. Varying this setting allows you to place a more or less left or right.